CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick-Or-Treat

Can you say Cavities??


*Our 2007 Trick-Or-Treaters*
Grandma Linda takes the kids every year to buy their costumes. This is the first year that I didn't have ANY input as to what they were going to be...(hard for me!) Camry chose to be a Japanese Ninja Girl, Easton chose a Ninja (as usual), and Jace chose Spiderman. Jace has a really hard time with decisions...a couple of days before Halloween he changed his mind and decided he wanted to be something different. Because Grandma had already purchased his costume I forced him to put this on for Halloween. We didn't escape the incident without a little struggle, but as you can see I did prevail. (however, he did have his Power Ranger dress up costume underneath-I'm sure in his mind that meant that he won the fight....does it?)

6 comments:

Amy Jones said...

I think the doubling-up on the costumes for Jace probably just convinced him he had double the super powers! The kids looked cute...but where was your cat costume from the other night? :)

Chelsea said...

LOL!! Jace had two costumes on! At least he was extra warm last night:) Camry looks all grown up too. I'm glad to know that East likes to be the same thing every year too. Must be something with that 2nd born.

Aundrea said...

You kids look great! My Maika has been Tigger for the last three years and she's the second born:)

maryam said...

Mommies should ALWAYS prevail. The kids look great in their costumes!

Arah Debra said...

Don't you love all the candy! Yuck!! I was good to see you yesterday! I'm sorry I wasn't able to stay and visit. We should try to get together sometime.

Rochelle said...

That is so funny that he wore another costume underneath! Oh good times!