This year the Halliday family got together for a "Disneyland Thanksgiving". We ate Thanksgiving Dinner at the Disneyland Hotel....it was SO yummy!....and even better we didn't have to prepare it, or clean it up! If you can get past the outrageous prices...I would definitely recommend it! :)
The kids menu had anything and everything that kids love! Nothing like being able to choose pizza and "goofaroni and cheese" for Thanksgiving dinner!
Aunt Jacci and Uncle Corey
Grandpa and Kaleb enjoying their dinner
There is nothing better than family, good food, and Mickey and Minnie!
4 comments:
Looks like yummy food and a good time!!
How fun!!! I am so happy for you that you got to go to Disneyland! Especially with all of your family. That is wonderful! I am glad that you had such a great trip. I'm sure the kids will never forget it.
That is one fancy meal!!!! I can't believe how much it cost though! It was great seeing the whole family. I wish we could have stayed and played longer! We're actually heading there right now. :)
I'm jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous, and SO very glad that you had a good time. Welcome home!
Post a Comment