CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Boys Will Be Boys!

When Easton walked in the door from school today my mouth dropped to the floor when I saw his shirt! I know it's gross, but I HAD to document this! Boys are so crazy! I asked him what happened to his shirt and he said, "What? Oh this? I just spilled some pizza at lunch, and I think I got some grass stains at recess." Needless to say I will be purchasing him a new white uniform shirt (the 3rd one this year). Spray and Wash just doesn't always cut it with this kid! You gotta love little boys!

11 comments:

Rochelle said...

This would be a great TIDE commercial, try it and lets see the after shot! :)

Autumn said...

Too late...disposed of it as soon as I took this photo! :)

Bonnie said...

This reminds me of a runaway spaghetti ball incident from last year....

Amy Jones said...

I'm not sure that the shirt staining is exclusive to boys. The nonchalance might be, though. My girls tend to be a touch more melodramatic when something like that grass stain occurs. There have been moments of weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth around here.

tanya.... said...

What will we ever do these kids!!

Aundrea said...

That's so funny. Something that horrifies the mom, the kids barely notice! You should probably get 2 or 3 of those shirts just for backups:)

Chelsea said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that throws them away. Not worth the hassle.

Chelsea said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that throws them away. Not worth the hassle.

Lisa said...

Next time try Lest Oil, should be right by Pine Sol at the store. I'm serious, it has never failed me once!

Arah Debra said...

Don't you love it when that happens. I actually have that exact saying on Gavin's wall in his bedroom. "Boys will be boys!" It's like were giving them an out or something. Oh well

Cotter said...

I think I need your phone number... I LOVE to text message!