CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Grandpa And Grandpa Visit Us At Disneyland!

Grandpa and Grandma Northern met us at Disneyland on Friday for the day. We were so excited to see them! It had been a long time since they had seen the kids! Camry was thrilled to be able to see them for Thanksgiving and again at Christmas time! She and her Grandma have a special bond! We had a great time!Jokesters!

We took Grandma Gail on Splash Mountain so we could mess up her hair and listen to her scream! :)
Grandpa and Grandma with the kids in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Waiting in line.....what a crazy, busy day it was at Disneyland on Friday! The worst I've ever seen!
My Dad and I have motion sickness issues....needless to say we should have skipped the last ride of the day! Sorry Dad!! :(

5 comments:

Arah Debra said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! It looks like you guys had such a great time. Your mom looks great! She hasn't aged a bit.

Arah Debra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tanya.... said...

What a great and fun day! Way to go see both grandparents.

Rochelle said...

It looks like this is the best time to go because its so festive. Im glad you guys had so much fun. Welcome home!

Lisa said...

Welcome home, I love Disneyland! We'll be out in Utah for Christmas...I'm thinking a girls' night is in order!