We made carmel apples for an after school snack today. My kids thought this was one of the coolest things they have ever done. I am not a fan of sticky messes....so I had to document it...it may not happen again until next fall! :) Yummy!
while I was reading that, I was thinking, "man, Autumn is waaay nicer than me, I would hate to clean up that mess!" It made me feel better that it doesn't happen too often at your house either:) It was a very nice "mommy" thing to do though!
I have the same problem with sticky. I thinks I've really done a number on Gavin. He's the only 3 year old boy I know that doesn't like to get sticky and dirty.
I have no hope for you and the Sugar Nazi! Just kidding. I actually think that would be a lot of fun but like Aundrea I would dread the mess. Maybe when Thatcher is a little older.
8 comments:
while I was reading that, I was thinking, "man, Autumn is waaay nicer than me, I would hate to clean up that mess!" It made me feel better that it doesn't happen too often at your house either:) It was a very nice "mommy" thing to do though!
yummy I will be over to get one~
I have the same problem with sticky. I thinks I've really done a number on Gavin. He's the only 3 year old boy I know that doesn't like to get sticky and dirty.
I have no hope for you and the Sugar Nazi!
Just kidding. I actually think that would be a lot of fun but like Aundrea I would dread the mess. Maybe when Thatcher is a little older.
Mmmmm. Yummy! Next time you make that after school snack, give me a call.
Challenge for ya! 100 things about you!
So there is definately a reason you are June Cleaver and I am Lois. I hang my head in shame. :)
My kids would be so jealous...we are hiding this post!!!
Post a Comment