CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

New Do

I went a little crazy yesterday at the hair salon! I chopped all of my hair off. Yesterday I was having some serious regrets...today not so bad...I think I might actually like it. This is a horrible self portrait especially with the one strand of hair hanging down...which I fixed. Off to church where I'm sure I'll get to find out what everyone really thinks! :)

10 comments:

Arah Debra said...

I love it! I've always wished I could pull off short hair. I totally want Gavin to go with Jace. What days does he go?

Chelsea said...

Looks great! I love the short hair. You totally can do short and look good.

Autumn said...

Debbie..he goes Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-5:30...just call me anytime!!

tanya.... said...

I love it!! It is so cute. Your page ROCKS!! I am totally doing mine now! I thought about it but thought it was to early. Thanks for the plunge!!

Lisa said...

HOT Autumn...seriously! Just so you know, you are probably 1 out of only a handful of people I would ever consider doing "100 things" for, but I still need lots of time to warm up to the idea. I'll let you know when I come around. : )

Amy Jones said...

Prime example of my current "brain-donor" condition: I was trying to figure out today what was different about you. Sheesh! I love it, by the way.

Rochelle said...

I love your hair! Short is stylish, have no fear!!!

Bonnie said...

I love your new do!! I wish I could be brave enough!! My hair is once again up in a ponytail!

The Lower Family said...

Your hair looks cute. You can do anything and look cute.

Aundrea said...

I agree, it looks great!