Then (1994)

Now (2007)

I got to spend the day today with two of my favorite people. My Aunt Jean and my cousin
Sharley were in town to do some wedding dress shopping, and they invited me along. I can't believe my cute little flower girl is getting married!! We had such a great day!
Sharley is having her wedding dress custom made...but we tried on some dresses so she could make sure the designs she picked were going to look like she wanted them to on her body.....like she would really have to worry about that!!?? I had so much fun!
6 comments:
Wow! Autumn, that is a beautiful dress. That's really neat. I'm glad that you had so much fun.
Holy Cow! Is that really you? You look so young. It is crazy that you got married in 94...I hadn't even gradutated high school. You still look like a hot babe!!
I love your wedding dress! I didn't realize you've been married so long!
that is crazy! i love the picture of you in your wedding dress! so fun!
Wow! You still look like you could be 19, but your flower girl has changed quite a bit:) It was fun to see those pictures. I remember when you got married and Lisa told me how beautiful everything was.
I remember little Sharly. I can't believe how grown up she is!
Post a Comment