CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Little Ninja Earns New Belt!

Jace has earned his white belt with a yellow stripe. We are so proud of him. He worked very hard. He had to memorize listening positions numbers 1,2,&3, learn his basic punches and kicks, and his Star Block. He loves karate! He asks me daily, "Mommy, is today Karate day?" If I say no, he says, "Mommy, how many more sleeps until Karate day?" It would be nice if he loved school as much as Karate...the only way I get him to go to school is to tell him he can't go to Karate if he doesn't go to school!


Jace performing his Star Block

4 comments:

tanya.... said...

Oh my gosh he is so freaking cute!! I just love that kid!!

Aundrea said...

That was so cute, good job Jace!!

Chelsea said...

What a cute little guy! He looks so big doing his karate moves! Good job Jace!!!

Arah Debra said...

I've been thinking of putting Gavin in Karate. Where does he go? I need to get some info from you on it.