It looks like you had a great time. It's fun to see the pictures of everyone. I think our family will try that in a couple of years when everyone can go on the rides and everyone has a partner to sit with:)
It sure is fun to look at your blog. It looks like you and your family had a great time (is that your cute mom?). I looked at your list of Happiness and saw primary ... I agree, my heart ached when I saw all those little faces during the primary presentation.
7 comments:
Lots of fun pics and good times!! We are sorry we missed it!
We had soooooooo much fun!! We will definitely have to do it again!! Our kids definitely have more fun when your family is with us!!
It looks like you had a great time. It's fun to see the pictures of everyone. I think our family will try that in a couple of years when everyone can go on the rides and everyone has a partner to sit with:)
I was a little disappointed that there was only one picture of Munson!
cute!!! We had so much fun!! sorry i didnt send my pictures i am still trying to figure out how to do that. it doesnt ever want to work for me.
It sure is fun to look at your blog. It looks like you and your family had a great time (is that your cute mom?). I looked at your list of Happiness and saw primary ... I agree, my heart ached when I saw all those little faces during the primary presentation.
How Fun! See, I peek too! I can't wait to see your quilt.
Post a Comment