Rochelle challenged me to think of 100 things about myself....I gave it a serious effort, but I just couldn't do it! So....when Maryam tagged everyone with 6 things about myself you may or may not know, I decided that I could probably handle this one. But seriously it was kind of hard to come up with 6 things! I'm a work in progress I guess! :)
- I hate confrontation of any kind! I cannot stand to be a part of it or even in the same room if someone is having an argument.....seriously it makes my stomach hurt!!
- I have a soft spot for the "little guy". I always feel bad for people (even when I shouldn't). I even have a hard time watching people make fun of other people on TV!
- My dream job would be "Professional Poster Maker" ....I love to make posters! I have been the room mom for one of my kids' class every year and I love Teacher Appreciation Week because I get to make posters! I love thinking up a theme and rolling with it!
- I hate working out! Thanks to my "practically personal trainer" and sister in law Bonnie, I get to the gym most days....unless of course my dog makes me fall down the stairs! (then I take the week off)
- I despise being too hot! My family lives in Phoenix and I seriously cannot understand how they can take living in that oven!
- I think I may have A.D.D.! I love projects, but I have a really bad habit of starting things and then not finishing them! I jump from one thing to the next at the drop of a hat! I will be making dinner and in the middle of browning my hamburger I will get distracted and start to fold laundry until I remember my hamburger.. (burning at this point).....I need help! I'm like one of those books...."If You Take A Mouse To The Movies".
9 comments:
I think you could list a hundred things about yourself easily....Glad your personal trainer could be mentioned!!
Ahhh, Autumn you are so great! I love that you have ADD because no matter what you're doing, you'll drop it immediately to help someone else. You are great!
WEAK! 100 things! No less! You can do. It is so fun and it really makes ya think. Plus we get to learn 100 things about you. Look your six down only 94 to go! Luv ya!
I'm so with you on the ADD, I do stuff like that all the time! I can't razz you about the 100 things because I haven't done mine yet:) but I think you could do it!
Posters??? I couldn't do one if my life depended on it! I am impressed by your craftiness lady! P.S. I also have ADD, even though I haven't been "diagnosed." my family eats burnt food almost every night because of it... I can totally relate!
So the only thing I didn't realize about you was number 6 and the reason you get sidetracked is not ADD, it's because you're superwoman!
I'm with you, there's no way I would be able to come up with 100 things about myself. But it would be fun to read 100 things about you.
This is awesome. Good job amazing woman!!
Autumn you are so cute...it made me smile to read about you. I have so many good memories with you in them. Do you remember turning on your sprinkler on a guy that was asleep on your lawn? I laugh whenever I think of that!
Post a Comment