CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

What Every Girl Needs

Is my girl really 12 years old today?? Where did time go? I can't believe she is old enough to do things like ask for a cell phone for her birthday.....
The Birthday Girl couldn't be happier with this gift!!
Our talented Aunt Jacci came through once again and made Camry an amazing cell phone cake. The best thing about Jacci's cakes...other than how cute they are....is that they taste even better!! Thanks Jax!! We love you!
Grandpa and Grandma took the whole family to Outback to celebrate Camry's birthday. This is how the birthday girl spent the entire meal....texting her BFF's...
Happy birthday to my sweet girl! We love you so much!

14 comments:

tanya.... said...

Look how cute!!! She is the cutest little 12 year old!! I still am in denial about it. Was she not just Hannah's age? I love her and all of her special talents.

grams said...

Happy Birthday, Cams!!!....am loving the texts! grams

Cami said...

Happy Birthday, Camry! Lucky Girl with the cell phone!! My kids won't get those til they can pay for themselves...! You are a nice Mommy, Autumn! :)

Jacci said...

Happy Birthday Miss Camry Jean!! Thanks for inviting us to dinner! We love you!

maryam said...

A cell phone cake????? Now i've seen it all. HA! Happy Birthday, Camry. Make sure to get on the unlimited texting plan, or else you'll be sorry. j/k.

Kayela said...

Lucky girl. That cake looks great.

Jason and Kristin said...

A cell phone! Lucky girl (I just got my first a year ago). That was an awesome cake. Very impressive Jacci.

KerrieLeigh said...

Happy Birthday Camry! I cannot believe she is that old! Wow!

Chelsea said...

Still can't believe that she is 12! I remember when she was baptized in her beautiful white dress. Cool Cake. You are a very nice mom to get her a cell.

Shay said...

What a cute girl! I love the cell phone cake.

Lisa said...

Love the cake!

Rochelle said...

I am not a fan of my kids cell phones but I am dealing with it.
You know Autumn if she's 12 that makes you REALLY old!

Heats said...

Holy smokes! That is an awesome cake Jacci!! I am horrible horrible at them. They usually sink in the middle and then I try to cover it up with more icing! It is crazy you have a 12-year old! She sure is darling! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Arah Debra said...

Happy Birthday Camry! I can't believe you have a 15 year old. That sounds like such a fun party! Does Jacci hire out her talent? That cake is amazing!