CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

Keeping with tradition we built Gingerbread Houses on Christmas Eve. The kids love this...I have to admit it is actually really fun! Maybe I'll do my own next year! Thank you Grandma for supplying the kits....much easier!

Nemi and her house before it completely fell apart :(

Cams and her masterpiece

Next year Sage needs a whole bag of peppermints....that was the only thing he wanted to put on his house!
Easton and Uncle Colby

Good job little buddy!

2 comments:

Aundrea said...

What a nice grandma...I couldn't handle the mess of houses this year so we made due with just gingerbread people to decorate:)

Cami said...

What a fun tradition. My kids love doing that too but it didn't even cross my mind this year! Too bad. It would have been fun. I will just invite myself over to your house when you do it :) How's that? LOL I love seeing your family too! Your brother looks so much like you! Way fun.