Thank you mom and dad for having us for Christmas...hope your house is recovering! We miss you! Thank you Doc for the Christmas clothes! They look adorable don't they? Love you guys!
Cute story...tonight we were watching Back to the Future and Jace said "Hey the guy on there is named Doc! WE have a Doc too!!"

9 comments:
They are very cute! It looks like you had a great Christmas. I'm jealous that you got to go AZ
Wow! It looks like you guys had such a great Christmas. It's so fun to see pictures of your family. Your mom is such a cute Grandma.
What an amazing Christmas!
It looks like so much fun! I hope you have a fun New Year, I know you will!
OH, warm weather! You guys seriously scored.
Cute kids! And lucky, you got to spend the holidays in warm AZ!
Hey Autumn, long time no see. Thanks for sending me your blog address. Fun times. Great family.
I love the cactus, it is nice to try different things. Sounds like you had a great trip full of fabulous memories.
I am glad you had fun! We think it is so funny we put Christmas lights on our cactus...but it's fun and different! Maybe we will catch you guys next time you come out!
of COURSE they look cute! Do you really have to ask?? :)
Post a Comment