
Look what Santa brought!!!! A
Wii!!! Just what we wanted!!!

Doc and
Nemi playing Tennis

Have you ever been
Wii sore?? I have!!! Ouch!!!
....and Colby....even though you got lucky and beat me....I can still kick your butt in Connect Four!

The two little guys boxing

Thank you Santa for the best Christmas present ever!!
7 comments:
Wow, I'm off the computer for a couple of days and I missed a ton! Looks like you guys had a great holiday! My kids (and Chris) love our Wii. So much fun!!
FUN! I'm sure that they are very happy!
So fun we love love our wii!!
Fun! Wii already need a new Wii:) Bronson thought it was a good idea to shove 5!! disks in at one time:(
How fun! I love you can play games and get excercise at the same time....I think we need one!
Wii love our Wii too! Lucky dogs. Ok, now we have to get together and play mariocart. It's the funnest ever. Plus, I will totally kick your butt at boxing and schtuff. ha! J/K and I DID get sore! So funny.
So many posts! Fun to see everything you've been up to and fun to see your family. You will love the Wii! Keely is now a Mario Cart Pro and it has been a ton of fun for her and Shawn to play video games together.
Post a Comment