CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ringing in the New Year

This year our family rang in the New Year at the Sharp's. Jacci always throws a great party and her parents were nice enough to host us. Thanks Hal and Julie! We had a great time playing games, laughing until our bellies ached, and eating tons of yummy food!Tom and EastonAunt Jacci and JaceDad and Jace playing Snorta, if you've never heard Corey's version of what a snake says you better ask him!Tori and Camry (notice they're both holding their cell phones in their hands...you never know when an important call might come in!)Seriously Studious SophieWe played a White Elephant Game. Jessica won the item that Jace was coveting. He made me ask her if he could have it...thanks for giving it up Jess, I know it meant a lot to you!Uncle Corey really wanted the Bill Clinton Biography that Jace won...so we let him have it.When I got home I realized I had accidentally forgotten some of our White Elephant gifts. Oops! Never fear! Look what I found frozen to the hood of my car last night! Thank you so much Jacci for giving up your prized gift for me! You are such a good sister, I'm sure I'll Laugh everytime I see this!Happy 2009!

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

Happy New Year! I'm glad that you've had a break of off work...It's nice to have you blogging more again. I'll miss you when you start work tomorrow. :(

Jason and Kristin said...

Looks like fun! Happy New Years.

Arah Debra said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like a fun party. Can you imagine how cool we would've felt to have cell phones at that age? That is if it wasn't technologically impossible.

tanya.... said...

Looks like a great party!! Glad that you all had a great time ringing in the new year!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had fun, happy new year!!

Danelle said...

Happy New Year Autumn. Just wanted to let you know, I am not a teacher, I just work at the elementary school. I went to college on and off for 9, yes 9 years and never got one degree because I hated every major. Hopefully this is the one for me. I am worse than Tommy Boy.

Cami said...

So fun~ but we missed you at MY party. You couldn't have had more fun than we did! ;0) Of course I am kidding. Glad you had a great one. I wish we could have partied together though! :)

Shay said...

Looks Like fun! BTW we had those same hats!

Anonymous said...

hope u guy's had a happy new year