January
~I spent 8 relaxing, fun filled days with Laura on a Hawaiian Cruise
~Easton turns 9 yrs old!

February
~The boys get a new Karate room
~Camry takes 5th place in the Spelling Bee
~Rochelle and I start a our book group blog
~I finish my first pieced quilt
March
~Bryan and I travel to Hawaii for a week with his siblings and parents
~Grandma Gail comes to stay with our kiddos
~Bryan turns 36
April
~The kids and I travel to St. George to visit Grandma and Grandpa Great
~Emmy goes on a diet :(
~I print my first blog book
May
~Jace graduates from Preschool
~Grandpa goes back to the Huntsman
~Easton competes in the Pinewood Derby
~Camry's musical group goes to the Hope of America at BYU

June
~I flew to San Diego for Sharley's wedding
~Camry and I go to Activity Day Camp at Jeremiah Johnson
~Father's Day at the Huntsman Center
July
~Grandpa gets his Bone Marrow Transplant
~~Bryan and I celebrate 14 yrs of being married
~7 Peaks with the Hallidays
~4th of July in Blanding
August
~Midnight with the girls to buy Breaking Dawn
~Jace goes to Kindergarten
~Camry enters 6th grade and Easton enters 4th grade
~Back to work for mommy

September
~Jace turns 6
October
~Annual Girls Night Out to Thriller
~Grandma and Grandpa go back home to Blanding
~Murder at the Juice Joint at Corey and Jacci's
~80's night with friends
November
~Easton makes the SWAT team
~Midnight Twilight Premiere
~Thanksgiving with the Halliday's
December
~Polar Express and Christmas in Arizona
~Camry turns 12 

Goodbye to a great year! Welcome 2009!
11 comments:
Man, what an exciting, adventurous year. I hope this one is even better, with less trips to Huntsman. So many good things rhyme with 9...life is divine in 2009...perfect and fine in 2009...things will shine in 2009...I'll never whine in 2009...it's gotta be a good one, right?
I would say you had a pretty darn decent year!
Full year for you guys! We'll cross our fingers that it just gets better for all of us! :)
Looks like a fun year. Thanks again for partying with us on New Years - we had a blast! You have such a sweet family.
Yeah, I would say you are one lucky chick! It's fun to see that I experienced a lot of that with you! Looking forward to 2009.... better make it fun so let's start planning some parties! :)
That year was a great year! I want to have some parties at my house in my kitchen!!
I loved all your pictures, and I hadn't seen some of them! You are a cute Mom, and it looks like you guys had such a fun year. Your kids are involved in a lot of fun activities! Hawaii twice? It doesn't get any better than that!
What an eventful year you've had. That's such a cute idea. I really need to get working on my blurb books. I still haven't finished 07.
I'm so glad that you had such a great year. You have done so many once-in-a-lifetime things in ONE year!!
What a year, loved your review!
I can't wait to see what this year brings ya! Lots and lots of love from the Great North West that's for sure!
Post a Comment