....but the Snow is so delightful!
We found a great place to go tubing near our house. What a view!
Camry got the award for the most injuries~I think she even beat out Garet!
Easton got the award for bravery!
Jace gets the award for having the most fun!
Going down was awesome....walking back up was lots of hard work!

The man made jump. Every time anyone went off this they crashed....hard!

Here is the train. Uncle Jeff in the lead, Easton, Kaleb, Jace, and Dad bringing up the rear
We were so cold but had so much fun!
We were so cold but had so much fun!
11 comments:
What a change going from Christmas in warm Arizona and then coming home to snow. Looks like you had fun.
What a treat to be able to enjoy YOUR Christmas fun. Love the photos....recognize just about everyone but Sage!!!! That kid has grown.....
Love you all.
Fun! I'm sorry I didn't get back to you right away on that place in Lindon, but It looks like you found a great place. We were going to go on Saturday too, but wimped out because it was too cold. Brrrr!
That looks like an awesome place to sled. It just has been so freakin cold. Way to brave it!
Your new underware is so cute! Your blog is always so cute. That was near your house? You'll have to share the super cool place. I want to go next year. I'm bummed for Camry that she got hurt. I broke my leg tubing when I was 3. Hopefully no broken bones. I just started The Count of Monte Cristo today. I'm a whole page in, I got sleepy and took a nap. Thanks so much for the offer to have my kido over, they played all day yesterday and it was so fun for him.
That looks like so much fun!!
I miss that! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love that you guys built a jump...sounds like you and Bryan are still young at heart, and that makes it fun! It looks so fun we might have to come out next winter...just to go tubing!
Ok, spill the beans, where's your fabulous tubing hill??
Looks like fun! Where is this hill exactly? :D
Looks like everything went good for christmas and everything else!! Miss ya and hope Camry recovers soon. LOL
Fun fun fun!! I LOVE sledding. It's one of the best things about snow. Your pictures are so cute too. So where is this place anyway?? Share the secret, sistah! :) I'm comin next time!
Post a Comment