CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Our Last Preschool Graduation

I have to admit...it's a little sad. My baby just graduated from preschool. I can't believe he is going to be in Kindergarten next year! Time just seems to be going by so fast...I can still vividly remember Camry going to the same preschool so many years ago! We sure are going to miss Teacher Geanna and Miss Carrie....they have given all 3 of my kids 2 years of love and devotion! Jace and Mom before his performance
Jace and Garet loved being in the same class
Miss Carrie, Jace, and Teacher Geanna
Best buds!
I know I say this a lot...but I am so thankful that my kids have cousins that live nearby and go to school with them. They are always going to have a buddy and best friend...no matter what they do!

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

How fun!!! Cute blog by the way.

Jason and Kristin said...

I'm loving the graduation outfits! I think your new layout looks lovely. I'm seriously considering changing mine around too.

Natelli Johnston said...

I love your new back ground! My sister and family are just waiting for their ward members to come and get them. there is a lot of debris though and hard to get to them. Thank goodness for the church. My mom and step dad are driving out there now.

Chelsea said...

Wow! Last Preschool Graduation huh? That is huge. I think that I would be sad too! Jace is such a handsome little guy! I loved the pics of cousins hugging. So cute!

Bonnie said...

Don't worry...you can come and cry with me when Maddie's graduating...Ditto on living close, we are really lucky!!

tanya.... said...

Your blog is the cutest thing ever! Congrats to Jace and Garet!!

Amy said...

The cap and gown are fantastic! Love your new blog look. Wanna do mine? :-)

Arah Debra said...

Congratulations Jace! You're such a big boy!! Autumn, you are so lucky to have family so close. I would give anything to have Lisa and Gavin's best bud Keely live close. I love your new blog design. I need you to help me.

The Brown 6 Pak said...

Boy does time fly. I remember when you were pregnant with Jace. Congratulations! - just love the new page!!!!

Rochelle said...

Love the new layout. Its so bright and sunny!

Aundrea said...

I love your new layout! Mine seriously needs a remodel! Wanna help??