
Last Wednesday we got some bad news....Bryan's dad's cancer is back. (It happened to be his 59
th birthday...not a very nice birthday gift!) Today Mike starts another round of intense chemotherapy. After this next round of chemo Grandpa will undergo a bone marrow transplant...
courtesy of Aunt
DeAnn. We feel very blessed to have had a good six months of Grandpa feeling well enough to enjoy 2 awesome vacations with all of us! We are so grateful that we have the bravest, strongest, happiest Grandpa out there! He
NEVER complains! Whenever we call or visit his first question is, "How is everybody?". We look forward to "kicking this next round in the butt
AGAIN"! We love you Grandpa! Go Team
Halliday!
21 comments:
I feel so bad. I hope it all goes well for him!
So sad to hear the news. Grandpa Halliday will be in our prayers.
i am so sorry! what a bummer of a birthday for him!
I'm so sad to hear that.
We love you Grandpa!!
oh wow, that is hard. Good luck Grandpa H.!
I'm so sorry! We will remember him in our prayers.
So sad! I hope the treatments go well and that there will be lots more happy memories to come!!
Oh my gosh, Cancer sure does suck. I hope everything goes well for him. He seems to have a good attitude and he has all of you guys to help him get though this.
Good Luck Team Halliday and Mike! We love you all and after a good cry you push on and make the best of anything!
Good Luck Team Halliday and Mike! We love you all and after a good cry you push on and make the best of anything!
Ditto!!! We love you, Grandpa!!
That's not good news at all. So sorry. I'm so glad that your family is so "tight." You support each other so well and hope that he kicks this next round in the butt too! GO TEAM!
Look at all the great support for your family. He sounds like such a cool guy. Not fun to have to go through that. I wish you guys the very best.
My mom recently kicked her cancer in the butt. It's stressful and scary so we'll be sure to keep him in our prayers.
We will pray for your family for sure!
I definately hate that word "cancer"...I wish you and your family the best of luck. He will definately be in our thoughts and prayers.
we love you grandpa!
Our grandpa is the best! We will kick it's butt again!
thanks for your sweet comment today. I am amazed at how many women go through this and just put on a smile and pretend like it is not happening.
We were sure sad when Candice called us with the news. We will keep him in our prayers and thoughts. Jeremy is real upset and wishes his best.
Post a Comment