CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

My Grandpa is one of the most handsome men I know! Today is his birthday. I just had to take a moment to brag about him. I compiled a list of things that he excels at:

  • He is the best genealogist that I know. He works long hours at the genealogy center in St. George, has written a book, and teaches classes on it. He has some of the most amazing stories and photos of relatives!
  • He is an artist. He paints brilliant pictures! I am proud to have 2 of them in my home!
  • He is loving and patient. I've never heard my Grandpa raise his voice at another person.
  • He is always right! (no really...he is!)
  • He tells the best stories of anyone I know!
  • His Grand kids and Great Grand kids adore him...and I'm pretty sure every one of them thinks that they are his favorite!
  • He is an athlete. He played college basketball, was a high school coach, and still plays tennis and golf regularly.
  • He NEVER complains!
  • He is a blogger! What Granddaughter out there can say that about their Grandfather? I can! ...and I love it!

I could go on! Thank you Grandpa for all you have taught me and all you do for my family! You are absolutely Easton's hero...and I love you for making him feel so special! Have a great day!

9 comments:

Jacci said...

cute!! Thanks for pulling an almost all nighter with me!! love you

KerrieLeigh said...

Great tribute! I really like your new layout. I thought I had clicked onto someone else. Freaked me out a little.

Arah Debra said...

What a great Grandpa you have!

maryam said...

I like the new blog design! I hope the weather warms up for your visit this week! Excited to see you guys.

Amy Jones said...

I almost thought I'd run across the wrong blog. Love the change, though. It's adorable. I love the props to the grandpa. You gotta love them!

Chelsea said...

Awwww! That's so great! I'm glad that you still have your grandpa here. What a great man he is.

Lisa said...

I love your new blog page, so cute!

Your tribute really made me miss my grandpa, very sweet.

Teri said...

That was such a great post! He is very handsome. I love the wonderful things you say about him. It makes me want to be better so that my grandkids will think those nice things of me!

I'm loving your new blog it's so cute, it makes me want to be creative and think of a cute one too. You and your sister are smart!

Your welcome for the bread. I couldn't not give you some after the "best neighbor" comment you left me a while ago.. hehe.

Unknown said...

What a great post to your grandpa. I never really had a grandpa. Maybe someday.

Love your new blog!!!