CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our Hope Of America

The American Flag made out of hundreds of children!
Camry's choir group participated in 'The Hope of America' this year. It was held at BYU and hundreds of students from different schools were involved. Her choir group practiced for many months...long and hard...and it was worth every minute of it! This program was AMAZING! If any of you have children who are ever invited to participate...you should not miss this opportunity! Truly an inspiring program! After seeing this program you will be PROUD to be an American! Way to go Cams!

A little blurry...but this is Camry's choir group in yellow

Emilee, Lexi, Emily, and Camry after spending 5 hours at the Marriott Center!

13 comments:

Rochelle said...

How neat, I wish I would have been able to attend the program! Did you film any of it?

The Lower Family said...

Camery is getting so big! Looks like a lot of fun and work!

The Brown 6 Pak said...

Isn't it great the opportunities that kids are given? It sounds like and looks like an exciting event.

Aundrea said...

That would've been neat to see! I'm sure it made a big impression on her too.

tanya.... said...

You are so talented! Good Job!

Arah Debra said...

Good for Camery! I hope my kids have some singing talent. I sure don't :-(

Chelsea said...

She is getting so big! That is really neat. I know that she did a great job! Good Job Camry!

KerrieLeigh said...

I still have never been to one, but I have always heard such great things about Hope of America. I can tell that you are a very proud mama of your "little" girl!

Natelli Johnston said...

that flag made out of kids looks awesome! Thanks for the nice comment, it really is so fun getting to know people through their blogs.

Jason and Kristin said...

i didn't know Camry was a little singer! We may have to borrow her talent for a baptism musical number.

Unknown said...

So neat, There looks like a ton of people there. Oh and the pee your pants thing I'm am right there with you. I think it has to do with having babies, well we will just blame it on that.

Updates From The Outback said...

What a marvelous experience. I'm sure she'll never forget it.

Lisa said...

How fun, wish I could see it!