This one always makes me laugh. I love it!
Thanks for the laugh!
I've never seen that before, but it was funny!!
That was great! Thanks for the laugh!!
oh that is sooo funny! love it!
Ahh that was awesome. Thanks!How come Laura never leaves me any comments?Ask her k?
Ha!!
That was awesome! Thanks.
So i need to know how to keep the confession stories in a link. I am retarded i can't figure it out.
Happy Mother's Day!!! Hope you have a great day with your family.
I loved that!! I could totally see this happening with my boys one day!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
This one always makes me laugh. I love it!
Thanks for the laugh!
I've never seen that before, but it was funny!!
That was great! Thanks for the laugh!!
oh that is sooo funny! love it!
Ahh that was awesome. Thanks!
How come Laura never leaves me any comments?
Ask her k?
Ha!!
That was awesome! Thanks.
So i need to know how to keep the confession stories in a link. I am retarded i can't figure it out.
Happy Mother's Day!!! Hope you have a great day with your family.
I loved that!! I could totally see this happening with my boys one day!!
Post a Comment