Mother's Day has to be the best day of the year! I love being spoiled by my family...but even more I love how excited my kids get when they give me their homemade gifts! Today I got pens, pencils, bookmarks, cards, and breakfast in bed from my cute kids (and husband)! I am so blessed to be able to be the mother of these 3 kids! They are a constant joy in my life! Even though I think motherhood is possibly one of the hardest jobs out there...it is also the most rewarding! Thank you guys for a great day...and a wonderful life! I love you! Sunday, May 11, 2008
The Best Job!
Mother's Day has to be the best day of the year! I love being spoiled by my family...but even more I love how excited my kids get when they give me their homemade gifts! Today I got pens, pencils, bookmarks, cards, and breakfast in bed from my cute kids (and husband)! I am so blessed to be able to be the mother of these 3 kids! They are a constant joy in my life! Even though I think motherhood is possibly one of the hardest jobs out there...it is also the most rewarding! Thank you guys for a great day...and a wonderful life! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I totally agree!! Best job in the world but definitely the hardest sometimes!! I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!!
I love that picture! You're such a good mom. They're lucky kids!
I love this picture. So cute! Hope you had an awesome day.
I agree! But wouldn't change a thing.
I too love this picture! You are a good mom and it is a great job!
I love that photo - and I love Mother's Day! Nothing better than being spoiled for a day, too bad it can't last a week! : )
I love the picture. Sounds like you had a great day. Why can't everyday be mother's day.
I'm glad you had such a great day. It feels good to have a day set aside to be spoiled by your favorite people!
Cute picture where were you guys at?
Yea, I can finally read your blog. Thanks for fixing it for me. Love all the posts!
mother's day is a pretty rockin holliday! what a fun picture of you and your kids! I think Rochelle is hillarious, so fun to have new freinds due to blogging!
Post a Comment