
Emmy was weighed again today and is down to 11 lbs. 9 ozs. Yippee! Way to go Emmy!
I realize it seems like I take my dog to the vet everyday! This time it was for 'excessive itching' (like waking us up in the night 'excessive itching!')....apparently the dog groomer nicked the inside of her ears and they have turned into huge scabs...Poor Puppy! :( But, hey at least we got a good weight report!
8 comments:
yeah emmy!! poor thing that her ears were hurt though! are we going to go any where for mothers day?
That is one spoiled little pooch! Your dog goes to the doctor more often than my kids do. :) Glad she is doing better with with her weight loss.
KerrieLeigh...I said that exact thing today to Bryan! Our dog goes to the Dr. more than our kids AND it costs more! What the heck!!??
Good job Autumn and Emmy! Autumn, after all the work you do with Emmy, I could NEVER get a dog!
Serioulsy spoiled! ;0)
I found a good exercise for her tonight. My kids have dart guns with laser lights to "point" at the target. I was taking care of it and hit the switch. Gizmo was a crazy man chasing the light on the floor. Maybe it can work for her...or maybe my dog is easily entertained!!
I think you should take a serious look at getting some pet insurance!!
Way to go Emmy! Autumn, Maybe you could help me with a weight loss program.
Post a Comment