The kids and I took a quick trip to visit Grandpa and Grandma Great in St. George for Spring Break. Although the weather was MUCH cooler than we expected, we had a great time! Camry and Grandma made jewelry (Grandma knows the way to this girls heart), Easton got to go golfing with Grandpa and some of his golfing buddies (he is still talking about how much fun he had), and Jace and I just had a good time hanging out and visiting with Grandma and Grandpa!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope our kids appreciate how lucky they are to be able to have relationships with not only their grandparents, but their great granparents too! I'm glad you had such a fun Spring Break!
It looks like so much fun! Unfortunately, our Spring Break was just another day in our house. My kids just love us for that.
Post a Comment