
We have a white board in the cabinet in the kitchen. The rule is "if you want me to buy it at the store you better write it down". (I never remember all the little odds and ends that we're out of!) So today I open up the cabinet and here is my list. Apparently we are fresh out of Pokemon Cards! :)

This is the surprise I had from
Jace the other day as I got out of the van. He had written my name and his on the steps leading into the mud room. (the reason the words have lines through them is because Camry was mad at him for using her sidewalk chalk without asking..darn those little brothers!) I have to say that although my first choice of where to use sidewalk chalk would not be right here...I am very grateful because after seeing this photo I am going to mop the stairs!! Sick!
11 comments:
they are too funny! It's tough being without pokemon cards, Connor thinks so anyway, you can never have enough.
Pokemon cards are a necessity, don't you know? I love these kind of stories.
Super cute!
I love the fact that children bring humor into our lifes. It balances out all the other non-humorous times.
I say to leave those stairs the way they are! If we start scrubbing things that are outside of our house then where will it end!
Too cute!! Gavin hasn't gotten into pokemon yet. Oh the things I have to look forward to.
I agree with Kristin. I've actually found myself cleaning the steps before...only to get completely overwhelmed by the fact that I could just keep going and going and going for years on end!
So cute...my boys do that, too. I have to mop my stairs going into the garage all the time...BUT, that's where I draw the line mopping outside!!
So funny, Last year I looked out the window to find Morgan moping the drive way.
What cuties!! We just love you guys!!
That cracks me up! Pokemon hasn't disappeared yet?
Post a Comment