CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Quick Trip to Portland!

Saturday I flew into Portland Oregon to attend my favorite: A BLAZER game! They were playing a horrible team, not worth mentioning but anyway, I was with some girlfriends and low and behold one of my best friends and her husband (Jeremy and Rochelle) happen to be sitting right behind me. The problem is that I didn't tell them I would be there, it was just a quick trip.

I hear Jeremy tell Rochelle, "hey that looks like Autumn" Rochelle is then freaking out, "dang that looks exactly like Autumn" Now, this entire time I am acting oblivious to them and pretend I don't notice. Rochelle is now so sure that it is me but can not fathom my being there... I mean in her mind I would only be in Portland for her.

It gets worse. Rochelle tells her cousin who she is with that she thinks one of her friends twin is in front of her, so they start snapping pictures of me with their cell phones and sending them to me via text. "Autumn, check it out your twin is in Portland at a Blazer game!" GEESH! Talk about awkward trying to check my texts and ignore their snapping cell phone photo's they keep taking of me. It's a good thing it was really me and not some freak twin, she would have really freaked out at these two girls taking picture after picture.

DISCLAIMER: Okay fine, So Autumn wasn't really at the game, but seriously look at her twin. And I'm sure this girl did have nightmares of cell phone cameras that night. (LOVE ROCHELLE)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH YOU GOT ME! I didnt see the disclaimer and even read it to ben! and then i was like oops i think its an april fools joke...
HOWEVER in the back of my head I was thinking that the girl in the pic had a bigger nose than you...

Arah Debra said...

They say everyone has a twin and it looks you've found yours. I think I would've fallen for it if you hadn't shown me the pictures on your phone. That's seriously crazy!

Rochelle said...

Her nose was bigger and that was the only difference! Miss you!

Autumn said...

Miss you too...and if I ever come to Portland I won't forget to come visit! :)

Jodi Jo said...

I was so confused. I was looking at the pictures saying to myself, that doesn't look like the Autum I know. O well. It was a good joke.

Bonnie said...

I thought she looked more like my little sister Stephany...I knew it was a joke all along...nice try!

Teri said...

Thats a funny story! Your cuter! Don't feel like your snooping in my blog, I snooped in yours too! I'd love to be in your book blog, sounds like fun! my email is just my first and last name together@gmail.com.

Teri said...

Thats a funny story! Your cuter! Don't feel like your snooping in my blog, I snooped in yours too! I'd love to be in your book blog, sounds like fun! You didn't know we had a trailer because we are around the corner, if you were next door you would have seen it :). Come over any time though!

Teri said...

hahaha, oops. How'd that happen that I posted twice. Now you see the trailer comment too. Sorry, still learning to blog.

Aundrea said...

I think it resembles you, but you are waaaaay cuter:) It was so funny when Rochelle was telling me about it.

I drive everyone around me crazy, because everywhere we go I can find someone who looks like someone else I know...just another of my weird quirks:)

Jason and Kristin said...

I couldn't figure out why you would go all the way to Portland just for a basketball game when you just got back from Hawaii. Besides, isn't your hair shorter than that girls? :)

Laura said...

Ha Ha. You're way prettier than your "twin"

Unknown said...

That is funny. I was thinking I didn't know Autumn was such a huge Blazer fan.
I must have a ton of twins out there because people always ask me "Do I know You"? I usually have know idea who they are.

KerrieLeigh said...

That really is a little freaky. You are definately a lot cuter!!

Lisa said...

Amazing! Autumn, you'd better just double check with your parents about this twin thing, this girl for sure has to be your sister! : )