I got to help with Jace's Preschool Field Trip to the Dentist and the Pet Store. The kids had a great time...and I must say, were very well behaved. I am so grateful that all 3 of my kids have had the privilege of having Miss GeAnna as their preschool teacher. She is an amazing person. She is full of patience and love for these kids! I honestly don't know how she does it!
Learning all about the Dentist Chair
Everyone got to try out the chair and go for a little ride. This was a hit!
Jace has issues with smells. I was very worried that he would have a melt down at the Pet Store because they don't usually have a great smell....thankfully this was a new shop and it smelled fabulous!
The kids could pet the animals if they only used 2 fingers. Smart! No animals were squished during this trip!
The snake was a hit! Everyone but mom thought it was awesome!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Autumn,
Another Fieldtrip so soon, You are CRAZY! I can say that since, I am just as crazy and will be at several fieldtrips myself before the end of this school year. You are a great mom, and I am glad to hear that you are just as fond of snakes as I am.
Jonie
Oh I miss teacher Ge Anna! She was so great! WOW she's still going!
It is so nice when you have a great preschool teacher. How fun!
That looks like so much fun! Finding a great pre-school teacher is really hard. I have always been really lucky. Sounds like you have been too.
That's really neat that they got to go to both places! I love Jace's smile while he is in the dentist's chair. He is so handsome! I have issues with smells at pet stores too. I avoid it at all costs. I don't blame Jace at all.
They went to the dentist and pet store all in one day??? It makes me tired just reading your post!
Did I already know this about you guys? Nate and Erica also went to teacher GeAnna's preschool! Crazy small world. We loved her and Mrs. Carrie.
Sounds like Miss Ge Anna is quite the teacher. Looks like a fun day! Jace is such a cutie!!
I'm back and leaving comments again!;) Are you trying to make the rest of the mom's out there feel like losers or something?? How many field trips do you go on? You are fabulous and I'm sure your kids love that you get to go on their field trips with them. We might as well keep going until they're embarrassed to be seen with us!
You haven't mentioned that you did two fieldtrips and substituted first grade ALL IN ONE WEEK!!! You're CRAZY!! Actually, I'm feeling a little inadequate being graced by your presence these days...gonna go call and sign up for the next field trip so that I am worthy!!
My kids have issues with smells too, but it is the dentist that they don't like the smell of. Why is it that dentist offices always have that same yucky smell? Jensen has got a dairy farm field trip coming up that I guess I will go to! Lot's of fun smells there!:)
Post a Comment