One of my very best friends Rochelle just won the Twilight Essay Contest. She sent in an amazing essay and out of hundreds of thousands of entries from all over the country she WON! I am so incredibly proud... that I had to share on my blog! So...for all of you die hard Twilight fans click on Rochelle's name to go to her blog and read her awesome entry that won her a day on the set of the movie Twilight!! 

Rochelle and her kids stalking "Edward" on the set of Twilight a few days ago...
7 comments:
That is crazy! I am really excited to see the movie in December. Let's all go see it together. Am I flying up or are you guys flying down here?
It was so much fun to listen to her on the radio station!
That is so cool. She totaly deserved to win!!! Yay for her!!
I am so excited for her! It sounds like it will be so much fun.
So how are you feeling about Edward in that pic? I'm not sure I'm feeling it. I'm gonna check out Rochelle's blog,that's very impressive.
That's amazing! I'm heading right over to her blog.
Wow! that is awesome!
Post a Comment