CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My 2007 Blog Book

Yay! I'm finally done! (actually I've had my book for a couple of weeks...just procrastinated the post) Making my blog into a book was tons of fun and I think everyone should do it! This is the reason I'm such a diligent blogger...I love having a fun way to keep a "journal". There are several things that I will do different for 2008. Starting with not doing slide shows, and making sure I print a copy of the book out before I publish it. (the program recommends this but I thought I was above it...should have done it...I could have caught several mistakes!)
Total Cost (for those of you who are wondering) 8X11 Hardcover 110 pages about $37.00



Now I get to start working on 2008!

18 comments:

KerrieLeigh said...

That looks awesome! I will have to call you for a little help when I do one. You seem to be an expert with all of this.

Lisa said...

Okay I have been meaning to do this but who knows when I'll really get around to it! Your book turned out great though, I'm feeling inspired!

Chelsea said...

That's great! It makes me excited to get mine done. Blogging is a great way to do this.

Amy said...

Can you say how much you spent? I love it!!!

Mandi said...

Autumn it looks so good. Thanks for the little tips, I know I will be calling come the end of 2008!

Lindsay said...

That is an awesome idea. What a geat journal for years to come too.

Rochelle said...

EEEKS! I am so excited! I cannot believe you have been holding out! Now I can start mine and get all the tips I need from you. So start a e-mail full of tips!

Marci said...

That looks so good. I'll be calling you so I can figure mine out for 2008!!

Arah Debra said...

Will you bring this with you again on Thursday? I'm working on mine and have a lot of questions.

Unknown said...

It looks great, I can't wait to do mine the end of 2008.

tanya.... said...

Thanks for teaching us and I love mine also. I would change some things also. Thanks again for teaching us how to be a blogger family! LOL

Bonnie said...

Sheesh...I need to get to work on mine!!

maryam said...

I need to be better about blogging if I want a blog book! Love it! You've inspired me!

Aundrea said...

I love it! It looks like you're a pro:)

Teri said...

Well if that isn't the coolest thing I've ever seen! I'm not much of a scrapbooker and so I'm thinking that is awesome. I'm going to have to chat with you to see what you did. Do you put your posts in it too? You are such a great blogger by the way.

Natelli Johnston said...

Oh I am totally going to do that! I hate writing in a journal, but love to type. great idea!

Amy Jones said...

Love it Love it Love it! I'm going to have to come over and take a look sometime.

Jessica said...

Never actually seen one yet. I can't believe how affordable it is! I am totally going to do it for my 1 year blog-a-versary! Can it be as many pages as you include?
Way to go, Jess