CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

So maybe I don't do EVERYTHING around here....

After my last tag I was starting to feel a little sorry for myself...what with all of the chores I do around here...life is not seeming so fair! Until Today! Bryan called me as I was on my way to Karate and asked, "When did Chewbacca move in?" Huh? Then he proceeds to tell me the story of how he decided to clean out our bathroom sink drain (it hadn't been draining well for a couple of days). He went into great detail about the amount of hair that was stuck in the pipes along with gel etc. Needless to say I was thoroughly disgusted! He said there was enough hair in there for him to think that surely I was sharing a bathroom sink with Chewbacca! I had a good laugh...and am now feeling more sorry for him than for myself! I would rather mow the lawn, pay the bills, drive the car etc. etc. than to EVER have to do that nasty job! So....to my husband I say thank you honey! (it just doesn't seem like enough today)!! :)

14 comments:

Bonnie said...

Your husband does that at your house?? I can honestly say that I have had to that before at my own house!! EWWWWW!

Autumn said...

Bonnie...See your blog....

tanya.... said...

I feel real bad for the guys at our houses, they always do the dirty work!!

Aundrea said...

Sooo funny! I've done that at my house too, disgusting! Did you get in trouble for your last post or something:)??

Unknown said...

That is great! I love that our husbands are good for something.
(he he)

Arah Debra said...

So gross! Thank goodness it wasn't you! Right?

KerrieLeigh said...

You don't strike me as a very hairy person. Maybe Remi came over. Ha Ha!

Chelsea said...

HAA! That's funny! Kyle had the same experience and said that there was a rat stuck in our drain! Awwww..I almost feel sorry for him, but then he doesn't give birth so no-that's the least he can do!!!

Jodi Jo said...

I get my hubby to do those disgusting jobs around here too. I'm with Chelsea, so I don't feel TOO bad about it.

Rochelle said...

LOL! My goodness you hairy beast! Beautiful but I guess kindof hairy!

The Brown 6 Pak said...

I could relate to your blog. Just when I am feeling sorry for myself Jon usually does something nice for me and then I am mad because I can't justify my feelings any longer.

Jacci said...

I think that we need to take a trip to portland and stay with your friend rochelle so we can all stare at edward!!

Autumn said...

Jax...that could be our mothers day trip this year! Good idea!! Wonder how she'll feel about it!?

Teri said...

Sean saw Chewie and said "Chewbacca?" I had to read him your post and we laughed. He can relate to Brian, I shed like there is no tomorrow, it's amazing that I have any left on my head!
Chelsea, you crack me up!