CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Grandpa's Paintings

Camry and her new painting

My Grandpa is an artist. His garage is full of his oil paintings. Camry and I were in the garage checking them out and she mentioned that this fruit bowl was her favorite. I thought that was pretty cute, so I had to tell my Grandpa. Low and behold this was his very first painting! I hope Camry knows how special she is that she is now the proud owner of her Grandpa Greats very first painting! ~ I was also given a painting to take home (which I LOVE), but my camera battery died...so I'm going to post it later!
Thank you Grandpa! We love you!
Thank you for a great time Grandpa and Grandma!

9 comments:

Aundrea said...

That is so COOL! My grandma is an artist too, and I have her first painting in my kitchen:) Whenever I'm at her house I go down to her basement and see what paintings she might let me have.

KerrieLeigh said...

My grandparents and my dad were all artists and we have been lucky enough to get some of their work. It was a really big deal to be able to get any of it considering our family situation. That is the great thing about art.....it lives forever!

Unknown said...

What a fun spring break. I love that painting she is very lucky.

Jacci said...

that is so neat! that is something she will cherish her whole life! It looks like you had a really fun time!

Chelsea said...

That is so neat! That will be something that she'll love forever. I'm glad that you were able to get away and go to St. George. The weather here was yucky!

Arah Debra said...

What a special gift to get from your Great Grandpa. I'm sure she'll treasure that forever.

Lindsay said...

I love when I get things from other people that they have made. Your daughters room is really cute!!

Bonnie said...

What a cool heirloom that she will always treasure!!

Lisa said...

That's so sweet, look how proud she is!