CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cool School Of The Week

The kids' school was featured on Good Day Utah this morning on Fox 13 News as the "cool school of the week". They had several segments. Camry was featured along with her choir group The Musical Express. It was fun to see the kids on tv. We LOVE our school!
Click on the link to our school to see Camry perform. She is in the 4th segment.

6 comments:

KerrieLeigh said...

That is so cool. I ususally see those in the morning but I missed this one.

Aundrea said...

How exciting! I bet the kids thought it was pretty cool to see themselves on tv:)

Unknown said...

That is so cool, Brock's school is going to be on channel 2 tonight I think at 6:00 some NASA thing. Maybe we will see him?

Bonnie said...

Camry's famous now!

Rochelle said...

NOw you know two famous people!!!

Lisa said...

The kids must be so proud!