


Jace had
"Buddy Day" at Karate. He was so excited about going he could hardly wait! He originally chose his cute little friend Lindy (
a girl...I know...we were all shocked!) She was all for it until she found out that she might be required to do a little Karate...then
NO WAY! (can't really blame her) So...Garet was the lucky guy for the day. These two are the best of friends...thankfully Garet has a pretty laid back personality most of the time, so they get along great. I'm thankful everyday for being surrounded by Bryan's family. It is so nice to know that my kids always have cousins around them whether they are playing, at school...or just need a buddy to go to Karate! :)
4 comments:
I am sorry about our april fools joke. I feel bad. I really hate april fools day too. every year my dad always pulls pranks on us and it makes me so mad because I fall for them everytime. it is a really stupid day I think, I hope you arent mad at me.
oh that is cute that jace wanted to take a Girl!! I was a little shocked! he is so funny. I am glad garet got to go. they are so cute!
I forgot to tell you my story of why we missed buddy day. Remind me to tell you on Thursday.
I really wish Lindy would have gone...those would have been cute pictures! I'm so glad /jace still had a buddy. :)
Post a Comment