CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 18, 2010

Liberty Park

Because I have the BEST job in the whole world....I get to have every Friday off in the summer. We decided this year we would do "Field Trip Friday's". We spent our first Friday at Liberty Park in SLC with our cousins. We had a picnic and tons of fun.

Easton and Kaleb cooling off
My little water dog
Dylan, Brielle, and Dawson enjoying their picnic play time
Aunt Jacci and chubby Dawson
Kaleb and Easton taking a water break
Auntie Laura and Dylan
Jace and Garet
Dylan all tuckered out
Sophie and Maddie (Maddie told me this was her VERY happy face)
Camry and her bestie Katrina (these two were lifesavers helping me watch the wandering Maddie...)

Until next Friday....

3 comments:

Danelle said...

That sounds like such a fun plan for the summer...just to let you know, I will be expecting a LOT of posts out of you this summer, Missy!

You have such a fun family...all of them!

KerrieLeigh said...

How fun!! Such a great idea. I can't believe how big all of the babies are already.

Shay said...

I didn't know they had fun water "stuff" at parks in Utah, it wasn't snowing? I am glad you had lots of fun with a very cute bunch of little girls and boys! I agree with Danelle, more posts please...