Jace: Mom...I wish we didn't get divorced from our ward.
Needless to say we felt a little lost on Sunday due to our recent ward split. We will miss CV2 but we're excited to be back with old friends...and new...in CV3.
I couldn't have said it better myself! :) My girls asked why they made our family split up, and why it felt like we had to move out of our house, but we really didn't! At least we have great people to adjust with!
4 comments:
Sometimes divorce can be rough on kids...
That is a great quote. I hope your new ward starts feeling like home real quickly. :)
We'll miss you! It's so sad to see you go! At least you are going into somewhat familiar territory. ;)
I couldn't have said it better myself! :) My girls asked why they made our family split up, and why it felt like we had to move out of our house, but we really didn't! At least we have great people to adjust with!
That is cute. Maybe he can schedule visits to his old ward.
Post a Comment