CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Camry's New Smile

We finally bit the $4,000 bullet and started Phase II of Camry's braces. She is so excited to get it over with! Her teeth were super sore for about 4 days but she's doing great now....just in time for her to go get them tightened. She should only have to wear them for 12-18 months. Yay!
Up next...Easton! :)

8 comments:

Danelle said...

Dude, I would kill to have my teeth look like her BEFORE shots!

Why are braces so expensive? Crazy.

She is such a mini-you, with a few of Bryan's qualities thrown in...lucky girl, so pretty.

Shay said...

Awww the days of braces. I remember my three year relationship with metal bands and sleeping with a neckstrap on...oh the joys. She is such a cute girl, at least modern day advances only requires 12-18 months instead of years like us right?

Shay said...

BTW...$4000.00??!!

Rod and Jess said...

She's just as beautiful with braces as she is without! Love that girl!

Cotter said...

4,000 dollars... really!?! I better start saving for Ella, Charlie and Claire. Crap.

Cotter said...

4,000 dollars... really!?! I better start saving for Ella, Charlie and Claire. Crap.

Rochelle said...

That is crazy, We paid $400 for ours. I can't even imagine!
She will have a beautiful smile!!

Autumn said...

Rochelle,

No WAY! Who is your orthodontist!? It might be worth it for us to travel to Oregon for appointments.