I got to attend Woman's Conference this year at BYU with 4 of my FAVORITE girls! The Cotter women flew/drove in and we spent an amazingly fun filled 3 days together. Sharley's plane was super delayed due to high winds in Vegas so Jennie and Lyndsay and I went to the opening session alone and met up with Shar and Jeanne later on. We had a ton of laughs...as usual. Some of our highlights were:
~It was SNOWING! (Okay so this wasn't really a highlight but we had some good laughs as we FROZE to death)
~Waiting in line for the marriage class and really finding out we're stuck in a temple class with a bunch of older ladies. (This turned out okay...since it was a good class)
~Our Gary Coleman sighting at Jason's Deli
~My Super Humongous burrito from the Cheesecake Factory
and of course...
~2 days of Spiritual fulfillment
Jennie, Autumn, Lyndsay
~It was SNOWING! (Okay so this wasn't really a highlight but we had some good laughs as we FROZE to death)
~Waiting in line for the marriage class and really finding out we're stuck in a temple class with a bunch of older ladies. (This turned out okay...since it was a good class)
~Our Gary Coleman sighting at Jason's Deli
~My Super Humongous burrito from the Cheesecake Factory
and of course...
~2 days of Spiritual fulfillment
Sharley, Autumn, Jennie, Lyndsay, Jean
Thank you to my Aunt Jeanne for spoiling us all rotten...as usual! Love you!
Thank you to my Aunt Jeanne for spoiling us all rotten...as usual! Love you!

3 comments:
Did you happen to hit Gary Coleman on the head when you saw him...I hear they're looking for someone to blame.
Looks like a lot of spiritual fun.
Sounds like fun, I can't believe it is STILL snowing there.
I loved Womens Conference when I went a few years back. I'm glad you went and had fun!
I hope all is well!
Post a Comment