CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Karate Kid

So for our Field Trip on Friday I had to take my little "karate kids" to see the new Karate Kid. I thought I would be disappointed....so not! Loved it! The kids loved it even more! My boys actually starting cheering at the end when Dre won the tournament. A must buy for our family!

4 comments:

Danelle said...

I'm so glad to hear that, because I really want to see that movie and I would be sad if the remake took away some of the magic for me. Ralph Macchio had a pretty prominent spot on my wall of celebrity photos. Good ol' Tiger Beat magazine.

Shay said...

I might have to wait to let Max see that movie...I don't want the dogs to become target practice (even more so) but I am excited to see it!

Shay said...

P.S. What ever happened to Ralph Macchio???!!!

Unknown said...

I loved it too!