CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How LUCKY am I??

It is quite possible that I feel like the luckiest person alive today! I was the 1st person to comment on Danelle's "Pay it Forward" blog post! SCREAM!! Danelle is my awesome artist friend from my childhood. Danelle, THANK YOU!!! I LOVE my gift!! Seriously I think my family might have thought I'd lost my mind when I saw this! I don't know how you knew how to create the PERFECT gift but you did. I LoVe bLuE and of course books...and the hair is amazing!! I love all of the little personal touches you added...like the "A" on the book.
The pictures don't really do it justice...I probably should have removed it from the glass but I didn't want to risk messing it up at all. (if any of you want to see it I'd be happy to show it to you in person)
This collage was made entirely out of product boxes:
Hair and Tree: Cocoa Pebbles
Face: Golden Grahams
Arms and Feet: Jello Vanilla Pudding
Pants: Popsecret Popcorn
Shirt, Book, Headband: Strawberry Crush Soda
Isn't she amazing!? Thank you thank you thank you again! Love you Danelle!

20 comments:

Aundrea said...

That is awesome! I didn't even know Danelle had a blog until today:) She was always such a crack-up!!

Rod and Jess said...

Wow! That is some serious talent! Lucky you!

Rod and Jess said...

Wow! That is some serious talent! Lucky you!

Laura said...

I love it! It is so creative!

Danelle said...

Autumn, I'm so glad it made it to you in one piece...I was nervous the glass would shatter. Whew! I'm glad you like it, I had a lot of fun creating it.

KerrieLeigh said...

That is the coolest thing! She did an amazing job on it. I am so impressed!

Heats said...

Holy Cow, she is very talented. I am a bit jealous! I hope my people don't expect something like that! The pressure is on.

Chelsea said...

Whew! That is very cool! Lucky you!

Lisa said...

I love it! Just a little jealous, I think it would go great in my office. : )

Rochelle said...

Now that you know how it's done put one together for me!

What a cute gift!

Cami said...

So cool! Congrats on winning. Love it.

Arah Debra said...

Wow! That is so awesome!! I have one talented cousin.

Teri said...

That is so super cool. I love it.

Kayela said...

Danelle is so talented. That is an awesome picture.

Wake Up With Flem! said...

Wow, what an amazing piece of artwork! I want one danelle!!!

Jessica said...

Danelle,
I love your art! Where can I see more?
Autumn: We both must be lucky to first on Pay it Forward blogs!! Can't wait to wear your art (common!). The pressure is totally on for me to make a cool gift for friends too! Thinking, thinking.

jackson 4 said...

Way cool Autumn. You have some awesome friend there!!! Hook me up would ya!! Love ya, KAte

tanya.... said...

Oh my gosh how I love that piece of art work. It is so fitting for you the reader!!!

Shay said...

That is the coolest gift I have ever seen!

Jules said...

That is the coolest! I want one! How creative!