I flew to Arizona, then drove to California with my Dad & Colby and his family. Even though we were going for such a sad occasion we had fun seeing all of our cousins, uncles, and aunts that we hadn't seen in so long. Grandma's funeral was really nice. It seems like funerals are always sad/happy family reunions.
Me and Nemi on our way to California. Super windy!
Colby striking a pose
Colby and Dad at the viewing
Our family
Major Spiderman Undie accident in the parking lot. I was there for moral support
Mom, Autumn, Nemi, and Sage
Sage was such a good boy. It was a long day
Graveside service
Dad, Louise, and Barry
Sage was determined to pull the flags out at the cemetery. Colby had to chase him all over the place. Lil' Devil! :)
Uncle Jeff, Mom, Uncle Craig, and Grandpa Otto
All of my cousins together
Brian, Christopher, Ryan, Autumn, Colby, Michelle
All of the grand kids and great grand kids with Grandpa Otto
Christopher, Autumn, Ryan, Mandy, Keith, Colby, Nemi, Michelle, Sage, Grandpa, and Brian
Christopher, Keith, Brian, Grandpa, Colby, Ryan
5 comments:
again I am sorry about your grandma! I love you!
Such a cute family! I'm glad your grandma's funeral was so nice and that your family could all be together.
Looks like it was a nice service....except for the part when your loser friend called you. :) Unfortunately, those events are the only time when you get to see so many people. Glad it was a good trip for you.
I am glad you had a nice time with your family. You are so right about funerals...sometimes they are a sad/happy occasion. You are so lucky to have such a beautiful guardian angel looking down on you and your family.
Funerals can be bitter sweet. Sounds like you guys made the best of it.
Post a Comment