Okay am I the only one out there ready to move to Arizona? Seriously! I HATE Daylight Savings! What is the point? More hours of daylight...sure. But what about:~Kids who can't go to sleep at night
~Kids who can't wake up in the morning
~Bags under my eyes
~Dinner at a ridiculous hour because you're not hungry at the regular time
~6th Graders who fall asleep on their desks
I could go on all day. So...if it weren't for the 4 seasons in Arizona being: kind of hot, somewhat hot, sweltering hot, and melting the soles of your shoes hot.....I would be packing my U-haul!!
17 comments:
You are too funny and I "ditto" everything you said. No one has figured out that the farmers have lights on their tractors now! HEEELLLOOO!!
Your post cracked me up! :) HA. You are a regular comedienne. The picture fits it perfectly too. I concur completely with what you said. It's extremely annoying. The only part I like is when we get that hour back in the fall. ahhhh that extra hour is worth it in the end.
I agree completely! And, my preschoolers fell asleep for their naps at like, 10:30 or something (that part was kind of nice, I can't lie!) But everyone else around here has been dragging!
You could move to Indiana. They don't follow daylight savings either.
Well, at least the 6th graders fell asleep. Isn't that worth something? Nice post.
I enjoyed looking at your Diz post, no kids and free-You got one great bargain! And your funeral/reunion post was sweet. I hope you had a good time with family. Grandma Otto's having a good time now;) Love you, Jess
I feel the same way for all the same reasons!!
Oh...ditto, ditto, and ditto. Grrr.
I 100% agree!!! My internal clock is so messed up right now. Arizona sounds really nice at the moment! you let me know when you are going and I am right there with you!
I don't like the first few days but I do enjoy the extra daylight. My kids love being able to play out side just a little bit longer each night!
LOL! I was just talking to my BF in Mesa about the same thing. It ended on, I can't handle the hot, hot, summers!
Oh, just move here anyway! We have pools and air conditioning!!! I plan on floating in the pool all summer long with my baby on board!
COME!
Amen, Sista!
I totally agree!!
Totally throws me off!
If they ever do away with it, I hope they keep THIS time...I like the light in the evening. Farmers with tractor lights, that comment cracked me up.
It is so hard to adjust to getting up earlier, but I do love the extra hour of light. I just think we shouldn't fall back in the fall.
Post a Comment