If you ask me there is
absolutely no better place to spend your birthday than the
"happiest place on earth"! We were lucky enough to talk Dad into treating us to a day at Disneyland for Colby's 32
nd birthday. How can you pass up getting into Disneyland for
FREE on your birthday? I mean
really!

Birthday Boy

The longest line we waited in all day was the line to get in to Disneyland. It was crazy! Thankfully once we were inside it was remarkably uncrowded! Yay!

Sage and his Daddy on the spinney rocket ride. Just watching this one from the sidelines makes my stomach turn! I'm a wimp!
Sagers and Grams

Love this picture of my brother. He is a good sport about everything. We had so much fun!

Colby, Sage, and our Jungle Cruise Captain

Me and the birthday boy

This is how Sage felt about
The Pirates of the Caribbean....not a big fan if you can't tell.

This is
Nemi and her Dad's "scared faces" right before we hopped aboard
Splash Mountain. Which by the way I got the
FRONT seat on. Ya...I was pretty much soaking wet for about 3 hrs after that ride! Good times!

Cute little family
Nemi, Sage, and Grandma in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Grandpa's girl

Sage sporting his
Spiderman Sunglasses

Mom, Colby, and Sage on Buzz
Lightyear. We rode this one twice in a row. It was a favorite for sure!

Thank you mom and dad for treating us to an unforgettable day! We had so much fun! And...Dad...that really was the best $50.00
hotdog I've ever had! :)
12 comments:
$50 hotdog?
First, I had to hear from a faithful facebook junkie (Aundrea) that you were in DL?
Second, You need to post on the sisterhood about Milkweed and Three Cups of Tea! I want to know what ya thought.
Three,You can't turn Facebook into a book.
Four, Miss ya and deserve a phone call!
Alright I'm over my ranting!
How fun! I didn't know that you could get into Disneyland free on your birthday! OK, so that Jungle Cruise captain looks like the oompa-loompa from the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
I am so jealous!!! I am glad that you had fun! I love Disneyland! we need to go soon!
Isn't that true! $50. hotdog is NO exageration at Disneyland! The food is nasty and expensive! I've so glad that you had such a great time together! You have a cute family and you and your brother look like twins!
I've always wondered what ever happened to Colby! I'm glad you had a good trip. It's nice to be able to spend good times with family when you are grieving the loss of your grandma. My Brian and kids have never been to Disneyland! We will have to plan a trip soon. You're not kidding about Launa's chubs. What can I say, she likes to eat!
Oh how I love Disneyland! I really do!
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got to do fun stuff while you were there. Too bad your kids couldn't be there too. Your pictures make me really want to go!
People always talk about the long lines at Disneyland, but I had an experience similar to yours, my family was practically the only one there, so we went on ride after ride without waiting in ANY lines. It was so great. I'm glad you were able to find joy in the experience...all my cousins can't fit within the lens of a camera unless the photographers a block away. Welcome home.
So funny that I knew where you were:) She was so mad!! Glad you had bun seeing everyone, even though it was a sad occasion too.
Looks like fun!! Did your kids get to go.
I love Colby's festive Birthday hat! I think that is the perfect place to spend a Birthday, and it looks like you had a lot of fun. I remember spending close ot $50.00for lunch at a wildlife park once...We had nachos and drinks nice huh?
How fun! I would love to go to Disney Land on my birthday. Maybe we'll have to make a trip next month. I'm glad you got to spend so much quality time with your family.
Post a Comment