CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Best Post of the Year!

My friend Danelle posted this on her blog and I had to copy it onto my blog so you could all see the "best post of the year" AND so I could have a copy of it for my 2009 blog book. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! She is hilarious! Love ya Danelle...thanks for sharing!
i used to have the hardest time staying clean while i baked.do you ever experience this frustration?
it seemed to happen to me all the time, which made me very sad.just when i thought i would have to give up baking forever, something happened to change my dismal future. i got a package in the mail that changed this faceinto this facecan you see the difference? if you guessed it's the apron...YOU'RE RIGHT! i was quick enough to be one of the first three people to comment on autumn's "pay it forward" blog and this awesome apron is what she made especially for ME! isn't it so cute?and it is so versatile. i will show you just a few of it's many fashion abilities. i can wear it like thisor thisor look at how much fun i can have showing off my sweet, innocent, little-girl-with-a-bow-on-the-front-of-her-dress lookor i can kick it up a notch on the sexy scale and go with something more like this, what, you gotta problem with that?admit it, you're totally jealous. well, don't you worry...for just three easy installments of just $49.99 you too can have one of these "awesome autumn aprons", but not this one, no this AAA is all mine. i love it so much. even more than i love this breadthanks autumn! it's amazing that after not being in the same room for probably more than 20 years, you can create a prize for me that is so perfect. all of my family members were very impressed. thanks for paying it forward.

10 comments:

Jules said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Autumn, this is the freaking funniest thing I have seen in a long time! Your friend is hilarious! The apron is hott! I didn't know you made aprons. I totally want one. I never realized they were so versatile and provocative all at the same time!

Aundrea said...

Okay. I've gotta start subscribing to Danelle's blog. She is so funny! The AAA was pretty sweet. It sounds like she's gonna make a fortune off of 'em:)

John and Amy Ottesen said...

Awesome!! She sounds like a fun friend!!

KerrieLeigh said...

She is hilarious! That's a pretty awesome apron. Good job!

Kayela said...

Danelle is hilarious. You gotta love her to death.

Arah Debra said...

I was laughing so hard when I read this on her blog. She is hilarious! I love the apron! Do you want to make me one? I'll pay you of course :-)

Rochelle said...

AHH dang that is flipping hilarious! I love it.

Jason and Kristin said...

NIce job Autumn, and extra points for creativity on her part!

Cami said...

That was sooo funny!!! HA!! :D Totally made me laugh. I am going to have to try out some of those awesome tips for wearing MY awesome apron. :) But, it will just be for Dani's eyes only. ;) So, in other words, NO pics!

Amy Jones said...

LOVE it! I needed a good laugh. You have great friends, Autumn...and I loved the apron. They are AWESOME AUTUMN APRONS!