I love the Fall. One of my favorite things is our annual sister in law night at Thriller.
Dinner, Thriller, and Dessert....what more could you ask for??
Dinner at 'The DoDo'

Bonnie and Jacci at dinnerTanya, Laura, Autumn
Outside of Kingsbury Hall
Jax and her 'scared' face. Bonnie..is this your scared face?
Laura, Autumn, Tanya....ready to be "Thrilled"!Me and Jax on a potty break...good thing I always have my camera...
We went for dessert at Chili's after the amazing show....look who we ran in to! Some of the cast! They were nice enough to stop over to our table for a photo!
Until next year girls!!
10 comments:
You're always doing the most fun things! I love Chili's dessert the Paradise Pie is my favorite!!
Looks so much fun. So is it worth going to?
I LOVE the pictures!!! You guys look like you had a blast. I wish I was one of the sis-in-laws so I could go too. Does Bryan have any more brothers?? HA!! ;)
Glad you had fun! I'm in need of some fun like that!
Can you believe I've never been to Thriller? So sad :-( You girls have so much fun together. You're so lucky to have each other!
Looks like fun! I love that you took a picture on a potty break...
I remember when you went to that last year. It looks so fun! One of these times, I'm going to remember to go too! I'm always so impressed that you have so much fun together. All of the time!
I still haven't seen Thriller. I'm gong to have to come to UT next year and make Deb take me!
I think I'm jealous of your life...you are always doing the FUNNEST stuff! (Yes, I know "funnest" isn't a word). Every post makes me wish I were Autumn. ;)
Dang! I've missed so many posts, you have been a party girl lately. Fun!
Post a Comment