CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

TRIcK oR tReAt!!

Jace as the Recon CommandoEaston as the Desert Commando
Camry as the Leopard
Ready for Trick-or-Treating 2008
Trick-or-Treating at Aunt Laura and Uncle Ryan's with the cousins.
C.A.V.I.T.I.E.S
We had a full day of class parties, Halloween Carnivals, a Spook Alley (which brought Jace and Garet to tears...), Wendy's fast food, and trick-or-treating fun in the rain! Our bags are filled to the brim and we're hyped up on sugar! Glad it's over! Until next year.....Happy Halloween!

13 comments:

Chelsea said...

I can't believe how big your kids look. Camry is starting (whisper) to look like a young woman! She is really becoming a beautiful girl. Lots of fun and lots of cavities.

Rochelle said...

Happy Haunting! The kids look great! Have fun now with all the sugar highs!

Aundrea said...

Love the cavities picture! I can't believe you guys got rain on Halloween, that should be our department! We actually had a relatively warm, dry time of trick or treating...go figure.

Try not to steal all your favorites out of the kids' candy buckets...I've already confiscated all Almond Joys:)

Autumn said...

Aundrea..your comment made me laugh because before the kids left to go trick-or-treating Bryan told them not to forget to go to all the houses that give out Almond Joys and bring them all back to him!!

KerrieLeigh said...

Great costumes! Camry is such a cute leopard. The boys are a little scary! Love it!

Cami said...

Wow, you're fast! I still have to post mine. Glad you had a fun day. I forced my kids to have a REAL dinner before they went out because they had had so much junk already and I wasn't about to clean throw-up out of the carpet. Love that you guys love the Almond Joy's too!! Those are the ones I steal myself! The kids really don't like them anyway so yea for me. Your kids look awesome. (so glad it is over!)

Arah Debra said...

Now that's a pile of candy! I love Camry's leopard costume, she looks so cute. And I totally agree with Chelsea comment. Better watch out!!

Shay said...

I love the cavities pic! They all looked so cute in their costumes. The trick is always getting them to bed after all that sugar...right?

Marci said...

I'm glad you had a good Halloween. Everyone looks cute in their costumes! I picked out all of my kids Almond Joy's too! And Reeses, and Kit Kat's, and Snickers, and . . .!

maryam said...

I am in a major sugar coma!!! Someone needs to stop me...

Jonie said...

Isn't it crazy to see our kids grow up and choose the costumes with weapons, and the costumes that will especially not show their faces. They look great!

Lisa said...

Love the costumes, love the pictures!

CuCa said...

It's Nov. 10 and we are still on a sugar rush. Seriously, seriously do kids have to get so much candy!?