CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Murder at the Juice Joint

Introducing.....Bernie Booze "The Bootlegger"
Molly Moll "Notorious Nick's Fiance"
Kitty Cocktail "Cocktail Waitress at the Juice Joint"
South Side Sal"South Side Mob Boss"

Dina Diva "The Juice Joint Singer"

Cy Ramsey "The Juice Joint Bouncer"

Mayor Biggs"Mayor"

Chief Carl "Chief of Police"

Rosie Marie "Owner of the Juice Joint"

Notorious Nick Nemetz "North Side Mob Boss"

Cindy Butt "Cigarette Girl"




The Murder Victim-Notorious Nick Nemetz

Let the sleuthing begin....

For our Halliday Halloween Party this year Jacci threw a "Murder Mystery" dinner. Set in the 1920's our night was filled with delicious food, amazing costumes, apple beer, candy cigarettes, fog, silent movies, and Big Band Swing music. Everyone had so much fun and really got into their roles. Sadly my fiance "Notorious Nick" was killed...thanks to the crooked "Chief Carl".

Thank you Jacci and Corey for a great night!!
Can't wait till next year!

11 comments:

Natelli Johnston said...

you guys look awesome! how fun, we just got invited to a murder mystery dinner and now I am really excited. Where did you guys all get your cotumes? I am so excited for Twilight! have you seen the new preview?

Aundrea said...

That looks like it was so much fun! Your costumes were awesome! You guys definitely know how to throw a party:)

Chelsea said...

Hands down, you have the funnest family that I know of. The costumes are great! I really thought that I was looking at the same person over and over because Bryan and all of his brothers look so much alike.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the girls costumes. How cool!!! Everyone played along and got into the game. I'm jealous.

Rochelle said...

Hats off to the Hallidays! I miss you all! Looks like a ton of fun ya party animals!

Cami said...

I am so glad you posted about your party! I was hoping you would. You guys all look phenomenal, especially YOU!! Holy hot babe. I bet Bryan couldn't keep his eyes off you. What a way fun party!! I am so glad you got to do that. I agree with your friend Chelsea... I was like, wait, is that Bryan again? No, is THAT Bryan? Wait... what the heck? ha. They totally look the same. LOVED your post!!

Shay said...

Loved the costumes! It looks like you guys always have so much fun!

Unknown said...

How fun! I love muder mystery parties. You guys look so great.

Jason and Kristin said...

I agree that all the brothers look the same.

The Lower Family said...

That looks like tons on fun. You all look so great! You guys do know how to have a party!

Arah Debra said...

That looks like so much fun! My friends and I were talking about having one of those parties this Halloween, but we just couldn't pull it together. Maybe next year. Your costumes were great!

Lisa said...

Wow, fun! You look amazing!