
Congratulations to our Grandpa for hitting his
100th day!! Today marks 100 days since Mike had his bone marrow transplant. We surprised him by getting the whole family together for a
surprise cake and ice cream party. We had a great time celebrating together. Next Tuesday he will be going to the Doctor to get the results from his latest bone marrow
biopsy. If all goes well he and Grandma should be on their way back home to
Blanding....
at least until their house sells....it's hard to really believe we've finally convinced them to move closer to all of us!
Yahoo!!
11 comments:
YAY! I am so happy for you all and please tell Mike and Linda we love them and are so proud of the faith and fight!
Whew! I think I can hear the "Rocky" theme song in the background!!! Mike looks great. Way to go!
Yay!!!!!! That is so great. Mike looks great too.
I'm so happy!! Mike looks so wonderful! Give him a hug from Spencer and I!
He looks great! Congrats:)
I am so happy to hear the news!!! Happy 100 days!! It will be so nice to have them move closer to ya'll. They are great grandparents!!
Hip Hip Hooray!!! I am so happy for him and all of your family. I had no idea they were planning to move up here! Cool! Where abouts? Do they know yet? So excited for them all. Glad you had a fun party.
What a happy day! That is so exciting!! That's awesome that you guys talked them into moving up here. I hope their house sales quickly.
Yay!!!Go Grandpa!!! That's great and he looks healthy. I hope that their house sells soon so that they can move closer to you too.
He looks really good. I heard their house is for sale, Blanding will miss them. Yay for you guys that they will be closer. I wish my parents would move closer to me, maybe someday.
Congratulations..that is such good news!
Post a Comment