Mullets, Banana Clips, Michael Jackson, Twinkies, Big League Chew, Pegged Pants, Bangles, Jelly Shoes, Blue Eyeshadow...and so much more....
Flash Back to the '80's at Monica and Charlie's house!!!
Our "Madonna-Esque" hostess, Monica (with the blue "ring pop" tongue) and her husband Charlie....maybe a member of the A-Team??
Really...can you believe we actually dressed like this??
A couple of trips to the local Thrift Store and a raid on Jessica's '80's dance attire and here is what we came up with....a little bit Olivia Newton John-ish mixed up with some Miami Vice??
What would a party from the 1980's be without a little "magic". Zane is a magician...let me tell you....he was AMAZING!!! He was willing to show all of us a little bit of his talent and completely entertain us!!
This is Dani writing his name on a face card that Zane later pulled out of a pouch in his wallet behind his drivers license!!
We played "Taboo" with 80's trivia. This was so much fun! The girls were the winners....of course!!
Thanks Cuca and Charlie for an awesome night! We had a great time revisiting our youth!!
15 comments:
yahoo! I have been waiting all day to see those lovely pictures!! you all looked awesome! especially you! it looked like so much fun! I cant wait for our party!! see you soon!
p.s was the sweatband too tight around the head?
Wow! You and Bryan look like the Ken and Barbie from the 80's! I really can't believe we used to dress like that, but we did. I remember wearing more than one pair of socks over my jeans...leg warmers, and we can't forget the aqua net hairspray that held our giant hair in place. I loved your pics!
Nice. Oh, I mean "Rad!"
You are the cuttest thing in a cotton one-piece ever! Thanks for the group shot. You and Bryan were so much fun!
So how did you get Bryan to play along? I think you could just use those for your Halloween costumes!
Like totally radical pictures, Autumn!! So so so much fun! I LOVED your outfit and was a bit jealous because there was NO way I would have looked as good as you did in it. You were one hot chick, complete with the scrunchy and crinkly curls in your hair. I don't know how I would have made it through the evening without your pixie sticks. They were a life saver! Well, not a "lifesaver", they were pixie sticks.. still, they made the party sooo gnarly. BFF FE!!
How fun! Gotta love the 80's. You look fantastic!
You are cool even decked out in the 80's garb. That looks like tons of fin!
that looks soooo fun!
You guys always have so much fun! Love the outfits!
WAIT! You wore a unitard without me???
That looks like it was really fun.
By the way Autumn, I wanted to make a blog book...Is there a website that you used to make yours. Yours was so cute...I have to make one of my own.
Where is the poofy bangs and permed hair? Looks like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment