Rochelle posted this on her blog saying she had taken it from a friend, who had taken it from a friend etc....so....I'm taking it from a friend.....
Tomorrow....I will try to get all of my laundry folded and put away.
Happy....Bryan has been home so much lately.
Something I Know....I am loved!
Currently....reading a book I'm hating, but have to finish....why do I torture myself??!!
Wanting....a maid.
Favorite Gadget....my cell phone (I couldn't text without it!)
Thankful....for my family.
Wondering....if I will ever have a day when I don't have to do laundry!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
this is such a cute thing!!
thats awesome! now I am stealing it from a friend/sister!!!!!
You and your texting! I'm with you on the laundry thing though - never ending!
Laundry is ended so stop wondering! And I forget about you and your texting that is so funny!
What book are you reading? Have you read the twilight books yet?
I actually love to do laundry but we only have 3 people in our family. It's the bathrooms and dusting that I detest. To have someone come in and clean your house once a week would be the absolute best.
I gonna copy too....not that you're surprised!!
I feel like I get the laundry folded and put away and like magic the laundry basket it full again and I have to start all over. Your blog looks really cute.
I have the house to myself tonight because Steve and Gavin are at the Flash game. So my plan was to fold laundry while I unloaded my DVR. But instead I'm blogging while I unload my DVR. Can anyone say procrastination?
I just stole this from my friends too;) I loved reading you list...I soooo want a maid!
Post a Comment